Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thesis Meeting Over Break!!!!

Hi guys,

I've been reading the links that everyone has posted and they are all really helpful, so I encourage people to check out Alissa's link about thesis typologies and Eric's about thesis defense.

Anyway, I know a fair amount of people will be in town this Sunday (I will!), so I think it would be great to have a meeting, especially as our final document is due the 2nd. Also, people should post about what they're having trouble with on their papers so that we can still keep in touch and keep our brains at work even over thanksgiving.

So, next meeting:

Sunday
6027 S. Robertson St.
3:00 p.m.?! (comment if you think it should be earlier or later! we thought people were less likely to be stressed during the day)

I'm assuming, but there's a pretty good chance of turkey day leftovers being served.

I'll also be e-mailing this out, but as always, invite anyone who may be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment